Pharmaceutical, Investigator & Monitor Meetings: "Trip at one click"
‘Avistar’ assists Global Meeting Planners and Sponsors with travel and meeting arrangements for participants from Ukraine, Russia, and/or Belarus who take part in the International Meetings located outside mentioned countries. Our company does not organize the entire global medical (pharmaceutical, Investigator and Monitor, or clinical) meetings, but can undertake a part of your meeting logistics at the stage when additional arrangements are required for meeting participants from non-EU countries (outside Schengen zone).
However, if your Company chooses to arrange the local Investigator and Monitor Meeting in any of the mentioned above countries, Avistar will be happy to undertake all arrangements from the very beginning to conclusion of your special event. Among other destinations, we will be able to arrange your meeting in Turkey, Egypt (other locations may be discussed on demand).
‘Avistar’ LLC can offer you vast scope of travel arrangement services which include, but are not limited to:
- Destination Management and Meeting-Incentive-Conference-Event services Company (DMC/ MICE) in Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus:
- Visa support
- Airplane, train, other public transport tickets booking, purchase, and delivery (domestic and international);
- Taxi transfers (ground transportation) within and between all Ukrainian cities;
- Meeting at airport, railway station;
- Arrangement of meals and accommodation, hotel/apartments booking;
- Selection and arrangement of appropriate conference facilities according to your specific needs;
- Banquets arrangement / Catering solutions;
- Reception desks;
- Reimbursement of expenses (both cash and non-cash) to event participants.
for Russian/Ukrainian/Belarusian attendees going to meetings abroad (e.g., Schengen visas
, other countries visas assistance):
- Documents collection, translation, courier services;
- Application for visas by ‘Avistar’ employees, if no personal presence at the Embassy is required;
- Passports delivery to participants;
If personal presence is required by the Embassy:
- Travel logistics of participants’ trips to and from the Embassy (inter-city trips are usually needed for most of the participants): provision of taxi and/or bus/train/plane tickets, lodging and meals if required;
- Consultation before and accompanying during the interview at the Embassy;
- Meals/lodging arrangements (if requested).
(e.g. translations of documents for visa applications) and interpreting
for foreign attendees.
We will be glad to provide an individual cost proposal plan and to offer competitive prices for our services. You can be sure that your important exclusive and regular events will be organized in time and with a high level of excellence!
Please send all your inquiries to: